Sunday 22 January 2012

18 already?! part 2

So after two weeks of working,
We're finally celebrating our birthday!


It's my first time sharing my birthday celebration with others
It feels really good :D

On the way from Loudspeaker to D'Fortune






Here's my wishes:
1.There's no world ending in 2012
2.Don't ever,Ever lost contact with anyone of my close friends
3.My family

thank you guys for getting us all these!!! It's awesomeeeee!!!

The people on the next table was like 'WTH? So many presents?'
haha jk :D

Here's all my buddies celebrating with us

Also our creative friend Xin Rong made these!
here's before

and u open it,here!Flowers!
You get this? It's AMAZING!
he spent 5 days making our gifts perfect!

Really,I love it :D

Okay enough with us
It's Chinese New Year!

Hope y'all have a safe trip back to home town
Get loads of Ang Pau! XD

*          *          *
Many said we should appreciate our families on CNY

Yes we should,but I'm not forgetting my friends too ;)

Anyone who gives you joy are the ones you should appreciate

Happy Chinese New Year!

No comments: