Saturday 31 May 2014

Missing.

Something has been missing since that day.
We went on a journey to find it back, separately.

*

I like relationships.
I'm very in love with the idea of having someone who would understand you, hold you and love you.
Just the way you are.*insert Bruno Mars voice*

I have this weird mindset
If I like something in the beginning, I would love it til the end.
If I have never tried, I wouldn't try unless there's some super valid reasons.

I wonder if it's a bad thing to have
To never forget your first favorite drink, food and love.
To stay faithful and loyal to the things you love.

Because my heart is wrenching.

I miss being hold like I'm still 5 years old
I miss having my cheeks kiss when it's time to go
I miss giving you confidence when you said you're low
I miss getting calls from you when it's night time
I love your morning messages
I love your bad choice of words
I love everything, anything from you.

I miss when you are not missing out from my life.

*

You are not my puzzle piece, I know that.
Still, something is missing after you left.

I wished I could delete this mindset of mine.

So I can forget, move on and have a wider sight of this world.
Have a look around, forget that I have ever met you

...but then, I would never forget.
I don't want to forget.

I just have to stay strong
I will continue my journey,even if you are missing.

Even if I am alone.

No comments: