Thursday 14 July 2011

Random 13.7.2011

Hey guys I'm sorry that this blog is kinda left behind,
So I would filled this posts with random thoughts of mine these few days

*          *          *          *
FIRST of ALL

Guys HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HOLLOWS pt.2 is OUT!!!!!

make sure you buy a ticket to this most epic movie of the magical series!

to all HP fans,I'm sure it's sad to see that our childhood will be gone with it

but it would be better to realize that Harry don't only lives in books and movies,
he lives in our heart.

Every minute we remembered how we used to pretend that owls will send you letters,or pretended you can use a stick to cast magic,we are the magic itself.

A great thanks to J.K.ROWLING for writing such an epic & classic books of this century

#cutting line

Second of all,

I've been talking to this friend lately,and I really am sorry,if I hurt your feelings
You know who you are,as far as you know,
I would always be your friend

I felt kinda sad about my friends getting picked for NS,
I mean,I don't get the idea of patrolling a jungle at midnight,neither do my friend likes it
Best of luck anyway :)

#cutting line again

Something I would have told some of those who view my blog
but I never say it out loud

I don't hate anyone just because my friends hated them
Honestly,some people are so,forgive me, STUPID for thinking they are worthy of others' time

Don't go bragging how others are bad or bad just because you don't like them
I mean c'on! Are you that stupid to let others who listen to you think you're the one who's being the meanie?

Yes,to you,I think you might have gone a little too far with your selfish act
Others may not see the real you because they're your close friends,
but outsiders can see you crystal-clear
you Liar.

*          *          *          *
Again I have to ask,
don't try to find any seats which were not reserve for you

I hope everything goes fine for you,

Randomness rocks
Carrot

No comments: