Thursday 29 December 2011

Christmas Folks!

Hey I'm back from getting around for Christmas!

Merry Christmas
I've got 3 gift exchange in total
And I got a iPhone case from my Secret Santa :D

Remember I said I'm gonna post my video about all my activities?
Here it is!

I went to Genting and it was really stunning there
The decorations are really wonderful

Also,we get a free stay at Seri Pacific Hotel during Christmas Eve to Monday
We kept on playing with the hotel's feature
Don't mind my friends in hotel,they are really crazy :D

Count down in KL was really crazy,but scary as well
I mean,if you wanna spray,can you at least pick someone you think they'd like to play

Seriously,we witnessed fighting during the count down
I saw a pile of blood stain when we wait for 12.00 am to arrive

Overall it's not bad,especially when we started chatting about how we feel about each other

There maybe a few gathering for us in the future,
but yes,I'll remember you guys

And guys,my american dream was approved by both my parents now
It's one of my Christmas Gift :)

One of my tough decision now is that should I join LEO again
I really enjoy talking to people and helping out

I certainly love joining events

But that'll be decided for next year

So folks,Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: