Tuesday 20 December 2011

Life after SPM #FTW

okay so some of my facebook friends asked me where have I been
Some of them said I didn't upload the photos I promised :P

The truth is,I don't have time to update anything but upload mobile photos

So far life after SPM is really enjoying!
here's my events from the past weeks ;)

The first thing to do is go to Chatime!
Our HBG members weren't all in the photos,we chat too much XD
But it's really happy that we can gather again once more before we part ways
Hope nothing change our friendship ;)

I went to see Twilight Breaking Dawn with Kelsey and Nicole
I'm not much fan of a vampire because it's really old
and to sum up the movie wasn't my type,but it's perfect for those who like romance :)
Then we went to BBQ PLAZA

the other Friday I went badminton with my good old friends Wendy Mika and Chee Ching


our hands when we cam whore on the roof of Jusco
Then we watched Petaling Street Worrior

It's quite good actually,but it bored me in the beginning
maybe I'm not a good fan of Asian Movie :S

So I attended St Mary Prom night after that
My couple that night was Shirley,I haven't saw her in months and gosh she was wearing a dress!

Shirley The Crazy Girl
But you look beautiful anyway XD
overall the night was really happy(but hot) and I kinda felt like being in a pub
This is not a negative comment kay~I really like the lame jokes and all that,thanks for the great night! :D

After that I registered for undang
and guess what,I met my KB friends and my classmates
what a fateful encounter XD
So we decide to have dinner together after hearing undang~
meet my KB kia-Mickey G :D
The most fun we had was in the theater,watching THE MUPPET


The songs are really nice,one of my favorite was Man or Muppet,go find it on Youtube!
it makes a nice movie actually but I watched the same story line on Disney many times already

And guys,meet my doggy-Lucky

Lucky is a mixed breed,the doctor said he has German Shepherd ears,golden retriever fur etc.
Lucky is really energetic and smart
He learned how to sit and stay when he was only 3 months old XD
The most surprising thing was,when I asked him to do a high 5,he jumped up and high 5 me!

what important is he can sit still and smile at me when I want to take his photos :D
*
What do girls do after SPM? Most answer was 'I can dye my hair now!!!'

I went to Time Square because I know the hair dresser,Lisa
This is my colour-brown+red
this is how it look indoor

and when sun shine on it :D
A useful reminder for all who want to dye your hair,be sure to do treatment a day BEFORE you dye it
If you want to DIY,I recommend Liese,but it fades off fast :S
but hey,it's only RM30+,what do you expect?

Great News! I passed my undang XD
I met Tham and Boon Hua today and God we waited for 3 hours until we can take the god damn test
I felt sorry for Wendy and Mika because they came at 9.30 am and their names weren't even mentioned once until 12.50!

Sooooo to wrap up things I'm quite busy for this month and almost fully booked every week :S

But I'm always checking my FB messages and I'm really really sorry if I didn't approve you
There's many hackers lately so be careful,girls!

Also,I'll post my video about all these after Christmas so do check out if you have time ;)

Love y'all,Happy Holiday Season!

No comments: