Tuesday 3 April 2012

What is UNI/College Life?

The title said it all
So,what is UNI/College life like?

I wonder how many form 5 can't wait to grow up and go to Uni right now

I just had few classes today
I don't think everyone is looking it my way

Seriously,Uni is fun,tons of fun
but at the same time,it is harsh and tough

It's not like secondary school or high school where you have teachers to tell you what to do

By the time you got into a college or uni
You should know how to handle things yourself

At this time,
most people say you find what career you wanna have,what you wanna do in the future
Who you are,what do you want etc.

The so-called 'finding yourself'

For me,it's not like that
Going to Uni made me start to realize who I am actually,not who I wanna be

People can't just say 'I wanna be a doctor' and becomes one for real
*unless you're really really rich*

We find what our specialties are and focus on it,
that's why we get to choose what subjects we're going to take

Also,it's not all about the straight As SPM students

There're loads of student in M'sia can do that now,it's not much of a big deal

Well,maybe to them it is a big deal,idk

The problem is,you can't be a jack of all trades but master of none

You gotta have a special talent or something like that to be outstanding

Or you can just study all the things you can,
and start finding companies and jobs as soon as you graduate

There are too many universities graduates nowadays,so you're just one of them
so unfortunately,unlike those who have a priority card,you need to buy it before it runs out

Okay,that's how I see the future roads or whatever you called it

*
Now I'm talking about friends
I had enough drama in secondary school and I don't want it in my Uni life

Don't take everything so freakin' personal

Unless you're really insecure and I hurt you,then I'm sorry

With all the studies and exams we have to do,we can really use some friendships in here

I can't ask anyone to stop backstabbing me since you're 'back'stabbing me

If you're 13-16,I can just ignore you since you don't have any idea what life is
If you're 85-90 and senile,I would get you some tea and still smile at you

But if you're about my age,I'd only say this:

'Grow the f**k up'

I get it that everyone must have something to talk about someone else
That's part of a friendship too

But if you're really my friend,tell me in my face
like my Hot Blood Gang did

Then again,if I don't have someone talking behind me
it wouldn't prove that I'm good enough to make someone jealous

If that certain someone isn't your friend at all,cheers!
That just meant you have something better than them

anyways,that's how I view my new life recently :D

*

I just attended few classes,I don't have a full view of my uni life yet

But wanting to meet someone that you know in my campus is kinda hard
Even if we kept on asking each other 'When are you having a break?' 'Where the hell are you?!'

It's hard,really hard,at the end we need to wait for the other one to finish class just to meet up

To all who are going to uni or college,enjoy it while you can! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the way you think. It's so... original, I guess? :D

Carrot105 said...

haha thanks~ :D