Tuesday 23 June 2015

Certainly.

Have you heard of giving?

They told me giving is great
Giving is good

It will never hurt you.

Oh, but how wrong they were.

It hurts, like a cut to a fresh wound.

I don't have money
I don't have fame

I gave attention
and my limited time

It's all I have.

I've talked to you
I've laughed with you
I've spent time being idiots with you.

Sometimes you're busy
Sometimes you're sad
Then sometimes you're just, not you

We all have those days
So I've never really took offense

Then you just disappeared.

I tried again
"There must be something wrong"
I thought,
"You will never treat me like this"
I reassured myself.

Oh but I was wrong.

I've always thought of all your feelings
with every step I take

Will you be hurt?
Are you not ready?
Will you consider?
Do you like this?
Will you like this song?

Are you okay?

I noticed every time
When you wished to escape the crowd
When you didn't like the plan
When you couldn't say no

When you are sad.
Even thou you have never really showed it.

It seems that I am not worth those thoughts.

I am not tired of giving
but how much you see that I am giving

I didn't stop, I am not afraid
It felt as if I've had a paper cut

Something so harmless and pure
yet it can leave me bleeding in pain.

Oh I can never stop

because at the end of the day
If you ever ask me for some time
I know my answer will be

"Certainly"


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@my.zalora.com I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

Unknown said...

Excellent post about "Certainly."

Commodity Trading Tips | Mcx Base Metal Pack