Thursday 5 February 2015

Short.

Short thoughts

*

If you ever thought of
Locking me in a room
of darkness and loneliness
Give me my playlist
Swallow the key
I don't need it

Not anymore.

*

Flowers are so pretty
What am I
As a little weed
or some unnamed flower
Without colours that are so shiny
I have nothing to give
There's no butterflies for me

Not even a bee.

*

If my thoughts
could talk to me
Maybe they will not speak
I am too quiet
to entertain you
I am too serious to be silly
I don't need the comfort

Never did.

*

The bunny hops
The bunnies hop
All around me
How adorable they are
Yet I am still afraid of them
Because I am a carrot
Wishing I could trust them
But I can't stop wondering

When will they eat me?

*

Guessing is never my game
I'd rather stay in a bar
Enjoy some jazz music
Maybe laugh at some jokes
Dance with a gentleman
It will end somehow
Then I would be back home
Look at your words and smile
I didn't escape

I didn't want to.

*

Too random, sleepless and hyper.
Perhaps emotional, you don't need to read all these.
I am just throwing my thoughts out of my mind
So I can feel free, somehow.

No comments: