Sunday 21 August 2011

With much love 20.08.2011

I've always wished I could be special,
but then again,everyone does,

and everyone is.

*           *         *

Sometimes I wished you guys can understand,what is friendship

I know a friendship can't hold on if one refuse to admit what's wrong

But to remind you guys,
both of you were very best friends
I never imagine how would it be if you two are not together

Yes,sometimes truth hurts more than you could imagine
But truth is a gift to a friendship that matters

Knowing how each other felt about your behavior is actually not bad at all
Like in everything we learn,understanding mistakes is a part of it
That's why you can improve your friendship

Please don't say it doesn't matter,because it does

I don't want to get involve

But as a friend,I hope each one of you know
Both of you are important to each other

It's our last year...

*          *          *
A friendship needs nurture and nourish 

True friends and True love are among the most precious things that one could have

You can't neglect anyone of them

Because when you lost either one of it
you're gonna need the other one :)

With much love
Carrot

No comments: