Saturday 3 September 2011

Starting of the End

It's like so fast that our holidays come to an end
*awww*

Somehow,starting of the big exams is the beginning of the ending in our high school life

And somehow,I've updated my bio page,try knowing me LOL
I mean,it's the end and a fresh season after it

Might as well as reflecting what you've did in this year and try changing it

Okay,for the second part of my 'What The Dang' Holidays

I went to the theaters,and most of you viewers don't know
It's The Glee 3D movie!

it's kinda lame how someone don't know what a global sensation is
but well,some of those people,they just don't get it

Then it might be no surprise that I went to badminton,once again,with my dear Wendy ;D

It's no doubt that we are very best friends,also I wish Mika the best

I might be writing in English all the time,so sorry
I wouldn't be able to write anything Chinese because,it kinda sound weird to me now :/

Still,I'm so surprised that we have Gleeks in the theater with us!
Overwhelming it is,to listen to Kevin's voice and hear someone else clapped for him

I'm studying for the finals,it matters so much
but in this holiday,I had no time

I mean,
where's the time machine when you need it?

Going to Midvalley,Karaoke,movies,Glee Project and Stuffs :/

That's a wrap thou

I'll just update real quick as I still have much to do

There's one more thing,I don't mind graduating now
I'd miss some of my friends but well,it's not that much anymore actually

This is just a natural process,like Kevin said thou, LOL

So,might not be updating so often because I'm obsessed with Tumblr and exams stuff

You guys should check it out,it's awesome there ;D

A reminder:studying is still a passion to live for *well,Imma nerd*

Nerd much?No,just geeking
Okay wait for my new name ;P

No comments: