Wednesday 21 September 2011

Trial aftermath

Alright then be patient to this post because I'm trying something new
*
Trial is finally over and I'm not in the mood

SPM is almost here it doesn't feel good

I'm still wondering how'd life be after SPM

After these 3 weeks I'm realizing something

Yes graduation is not far away

I've got to choose my path and clear the road

I need to say 'cheerio' to my friends I've treasured most

Wendy said this is life and we should move on

In that case I will never let you go

As my best friend and my little dress up doll

After 3 months time I would never hear

Another word from Xin Rong saying exams are tough

Another complain from Kelsey saying teachers are harsh

Not anymore singing of pop song from the next desk

Maybe not even Mario saying she cut her hair

Sure there is facebook and we'll all be in contact

But that would never change the fact

We are going separate ways and won't be the same anymore

We have our own dreams to chase

Should I remember that we're not just a class

We went shopping in the Jusco of Melacca

We shared our feelings and there was embarrassing time

We took 2 row of seats in the cinema

I can't write all 'we' in this post

Because there are uncountable times we have fun together

Soon we will be apart and move on

I would say Trial made me realized there are more about life

Thanks to Raveena who I met in HELP's contest

Maybe you're reading this post and feeling so boring

Ya it's boring,it's what life is made of

All the tiny little things that we neglect and put aside

Are what we'll miss and kept in our life's story

I should stop writing and thanks for reading all these

No nothing's constant
No I'm not writing my name again and again

No comments: