Friday 11 May 2012

What?

This is a bit boring,bear with me :)

*

They always hang out together

Both of them talk about everything

Everything, but feelings

Seems like the only forbidden area of topics

It's not because they are waiting for each other to start the topic

Because they know

Whoever starts it puts both of them into an awkward situation

Where they may not be friends anymore
Where they cannot laugh,cry or hug together anymore
Where they couldn't share everything with each other anymore

Where nothing will be the same anymore

Neither of them have the courage

What do you think about them in the future?

I'd only imagine some day

One of them might gather enough courage

To tell the other one

'I love you

Maybe as a friend
Maybe as a spouse
Maybe as my family

Whichever it is,I love you'

And the other one would be like

'WHAT? I didn't hear you the first time'

And things get even better after that

*

I'm not trying to focus everything on love as a valentine or boy/girlfriend

You can have a bad ending after one of them said it like:

-Maybe they start pissing each other off because they knew each other too well?
-Things got awkward,and they start drifting off and revert to strangers

I chose happy ending just because I want to be positive

All I wanted to say is words have the tendency to affect someone
Your words may influence someone easily

whether in a positive or negative way

Sometimes it's best to shut up and listen
Sometimes you just need to share your feelings so people wouldn't misunderstand

And sometimes,it's a good way to step closer to the people you love

No comments: